Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My first memory of "Scrapbooking"

A friend of mine is giving away some blog candy and to enter into the draw she wanted to know about your first time scrapbooking. Here is her blog

The first ever time I attempted scrapbooking was back in 1998 after coming home from a holiday to Walt Disney World. It was a very basic scrapbook that included my photos and printed pictures of the characters from the internet. I put everything in a photo album and still have it to this day. Eventually I plan on taking those photos and re-doing the scrapbook but for now I like looking at my "first" ever experience in the wonderful world of Scrapbooking!

It wasn't until 6 years later that I started paper scrapbooking when I had my first born. Since then I have been hooked and loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment