Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Well it is Christmas Eve. I of course don't feel ready. I still need to make a few mini albums and I am hoping to get one done tonight and then the other I don't need until the 27th. Talk about waiting until the last minute.

This year for the teachers gifts I found some little paint cans while shopping in the states. I have never seen them around here in my local scrapbooking stores. So as soon as I saw them I knew they were the ones I wanted to alter for the teachers gifts. I filled it with hot chocolate, chocolates and a gift card for each teacher. For the first time I attempted to make a paper bow for the top of 2 of the cans and I really like how they turned out.

So here are some pictures of the altered cans. Wishing each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas!! Enjoy your family, friends and food!




No comments:

Post a Comment