Happy Tuesday everyone! So for this week we were prompted to list 10 games we loved to play as a child. I am not too sure if I will be able to list 10 but I am going to give it a try.
1. Skip Rope - I used to tie one end to our garage door handle and then we could jump rope when there was only 2 of us.
2. Pictionary - I loved sitting down with my family and a few friends and playing this game. It was always good for a lot of laughs.
3. Monopoly - This was another family favourite. A classic that I don't think I could ever get bored with.
4. Scrabble - I would sit down with my mom to play Scrabble. She always beat me but it was still fun!
5. Mouse trap - My brother and I loved playing this game. I have been thinking lately I would love to get this one for my kids
6. Solitaire - I could have played this for hours when I was younger. Nothing better than playing solitaire while up at a cottage.
7. Super Mario Brothers - My brother had the old school Nintendo. I loved the super Mario games. I wasn't into playing video games a lot but loved playing these ones and have even purchased it for the Nintendo Wii to bring back great memories.
8. Trivial Pursuit - This one was more for when I was older. I played the original version but would love to get some of the other ones like the Disney one.
9. Connect 4 - What can I say about this one....it's simple but fun.
10. Milton Bradleys Super Simon - I loved this game! I only wish my parents had kept it so my kids could play with it now.
Well I guess I could remember 10 games I loved to play. So now it's your turn...what games did you love?
11 hours ago