A forum friend had this idea to have a 10 on Tuesday post. It will be various things but will always be 10. This week it is 10 things I love. So here goes...10 things I currently love
1. Sitting on my front porch with a cup of tea...it is so relaxing
2. Vanilla Coke - I love it but sadly they do not sell it here in Canada so I try and get some whenever we take a trip to the U.S
3. My new bed - oh so comfy and solved my problem of my hips going numb at night
4. My YMCA membership - the whole family loves going now I just need to go more often to get in shape
5. The new President's Choice Loaded Baked Potato and Greek potato chips...they are to die for...too bad I started Weight Watchers again...I won't be eating them for a while
6. Going for evening walks with the family.
7. Sleeping in till 8:30 am....YAY for summer vacation and alarm clocks for the kids!
8. Eating a large salad with my meal....I love that everything is so fresh right now
9. The wading pool behind our house and the fact that it is free for us to go to. The kids love it there
10. The fact that the kids were not signed up for one single thing this summer and we are free to do what we want and are not on a schedule.
I would love to hear what are some things you love....leave me a comment!
18 hours ago