Monday, February 15, 2010

We have begun!

I have been a bad blogger but there is a reason. House renovations!

About 5 months ago my husband got a new job in Kitchener, ON. Ever since then we knew we would eventually have to move from London to Kitchener. So in order to sell this house we have started to do some renovations. Last weekend we worked hard as well as both my mom and my mother in law to start working on the master bedroom and my daughters room. I am happy to say that as of today we are almost done my daughters room. We just need to wait for her new bedroom door to arrive this Thursday so we can install it. We have an older home (30+ years) and it has all the original trim and doors. We decided to replace all trim and put in all new 6 panel doors. Sydney's room started out last weekend with purple walls and here is what it looks like now. I am really pleased with how it turned out and can't wait to finish our bedroom and then post pics!!




1 comment: