I really need Spring to arrive. The first official day was yesterday yet tomorrow we are supposed to get more snow and ice pellets. Seriously I am done with winter! It can leave now and make way for lots of sun, flowers and fresh air. So I figured I would start fresh on my blog and hopefully keep up some posts by posting what I love best about spring. Don't forget to leave a comment to let me know what you most enjoy about spring.
1. Going for bike rides with the family. What better exercise and fun with the whole family.
2. Opening my windows and letting in all the fresh air. Airing out my rooms and hopefully all the nasty winter germs.
3. Seeing the flowers start to sprout up. So bright, colourful and cheerful.
4. Just plain old getting outside more. Taking in the sun and feeling more free and not confined to my house.
5. Spring cleaning my house. I don't always manage to get everything I
want done but I always try to get rid of some clutter. This year I think I will come up with a plan.
And I thought I would leave you with a recent layout I did using one of the kits I purchased from Scrapping Great deals. The picture is of my Dad and I when we were in New Brunswick last year. I used my IRock for the bling....love that thing! The sketch is from the Sketch savvy blog. Sorry for the not so great pic. It was taken at night.