Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fun with my I-rock


Each month over at APOS! we showcase a scrappy product. For the month of September it was my turn. I decided to highlight the I-rock tool by Imaginsce. I absolutely love mine! Up until now I used it for my scrapbooking layouts and cards. I decided to branch out a bit and try other things. In looking around my house I found 2 thinks I could add some bling to.

First is a glass dish I bought at the dollar store. I decided to add a "C" to it for candy and add some of our favourite treats inside...Skittles! I tied ribbon around the lid and there we go all done and looking pretty for my kitchen counter.

Second I found some tealights that we purchased at Ikea years ago and had been put in a drawer. I added some orange bling and plan on putting this one (and a couple others) in my bathroom.

Lastly I scraplifted this card from Melinda Spinks (off the Imaginsce blog). I fell in love with it as soon as I saw hers. I made this card for a very special family friend that is getting married this weekend. This was used as her bridal shower card.


No comments:

Post a Comment