Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Wow! It's been a while since I have posted. It has also been a while since I scrapped. That is going to hopefully change. Now that the holidays are over I plan on sitting down and scrapping as much as I can. Things have slowed down at work (I work in retail) so that means less hours for me. I am good with that though since it means more time at home to get things done. To start off the new year I signed up for another LOAD with A Pile of Scrap. This time it is all being done through Facebook. It is a sketch one (I love using sketches!!) and each sketch is done by Vicki from A Pile of Sketches.

The other exciting thing going on here is for Christmas we surprised the kids with a vacation to DisneyWorld. We leave on January 21st and they can't wait! (neither can I). I am already imagining all of the photos I can take and all the layouts I will be doing. Yes you know you are a scrapper when you start dreaming of layouts. I was even excited to find a forum online dedicated to Disney layouts. It is called mousescrappers.com. I have been checking it out and getting lots of ideas for photos I can take while there.

So for now I have no photos but be sure to come back as I start LOAD today and I will post some of my layouts for you all to see.

Happy New Year!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Love the new blog decor!! I hope you get tons done with the LOAD marathon. Can't wait to see the results. We're doing Disney in MArch. Maybe we shouold get together after for some Mouse-scrapping!

    ReplyDelete