Monday, August 17, 2009

It's challenge day!!!

The 3 challenges have been posted over at APOS. There is a colour challenge, card challenge and an All about me challenge. Vicki and Candace did an awesome job with their challenges.



First off my colour challenge. I wanted to stick to the basics. I realized I don't scrap much in the primary colours. I am usually using more toned down light colours and don't really scrap with fun vibrant colours. So for the colour challenge this week I asked everyone to create a layout with the primary colours. (of course you can add in other colours if you like). I had such a great time doing this layout of my sons 1st birthday. Hard to believe that was almost 2 years ago. He will be turning 3 in September. I realized I really must finish his first year album. So after finding the perfect paper for my layout and using a sketch from the pagemaps site I came up with this. To see a close up picture of each page go check out my post.

Don't forget to check out Vicki's All about Me challenge and Candace's Card challenge. They both did an amazing job.

No comments:

Post a Comment