Monday, August 31, 2009

August DT Reveal!

It's that time again. Reveal time! This month I was given the Lillian collection by Crate Paper, along with the rubons and then some Basic Grey chipboard stickers. I absolutely loved this line. I had so much fun with it! I was able to get 3 layouts done (one being a double layout) and 1 card.

I was able to use my scraps on this card. I still have a few scraps left so I am going to hopefully get one more card done.

I loved how this one turned out. To conserve my paper I cut out the center of the background paper so I could it on other layouts. These pictures were taken 2 years ago on our first family trip to Niagara Falls, Ontario.

The pictures were taken 2 years ago when we took the kids to our local park to feed the ducks. They had so much fun. I absolutely love how this layout turned out.



I made the flower embellishments for this one. I wanted to keep it simple to show off the pictures. We took this at the Butterfly conservatory in Niagara Falls, Ontario this summer when we went for a visit.

Don't forget to check out the other design team reveals. Valerie did an amazing job, As always Cheryl did some great stitching on hers, Candace did a lovely job showing off her line, Vicki did a wonderful job, and I love what Cori-lyn did with embellishments.



No comments:

Post a Comment