Friday, September 4, 2009

All about me challenge

So this week I had the task of coming up with the All about Me challenge over at APOS. This one was hard for me as I never scrap something that is just about me. I have pages with my hubby and I but nothing that is just about me. My first task was to find a picture of just me and let me tell you that was harder then the challenge itself. I had one photo that had been taken in the last year. Yep that's right, one poor lonely little photo...good thing it was a good one! LOL

As for the challenge itself I went with a common one which is 10 Random Things about me. I had lots of fun with it and can't wait to do another All about Me challenge in 2 weeks.

Don't forget to check out the other 2 challenges. Candace did the inspiration challenge and went with a floral inspiration....who layout is just gorgeous! Vicki had the embellishment challenge and went with a back to school theme. Love what she came up with!

Well until next time....happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment