Friday, October 30, 2009

I won!!!

Recently I participated in a kit challenge on one of my scrappy forums. We had to create 2 layouts and then our name would be put in for a draw to win a winter themed scrappy kit. Well I won!!! I can't wait to get my papers and embellishments. I will be picking them up on November 20th when I go stay with my good friend that was holding the challenge.

The first challenge was to scrap something that is a fall activity that my family does each year. I figured what better time then to scrap the pictures from our annual trip to "Boo in the Park" at Storybook Gardens. The kids love to get dressed up and do all of the activities they have planned. I had so much fun doing this page. I love the halloween paper from Bo bunny called Boo Crew.

The second challenge was to create a layout following a sketch but we had to use fall colours in our layout. I decided to scrap pictures from our trip to African Lion Safari in 2008. You can't really tell but I used Glimmer mist on the "W"s in the title. I am LOVING glimmer mist!

1 comment:

  1. Are you totally addicted to glimmer mist? i think it is my new favourite thing!

    ReplyDelete