Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Star album instructions

So I have had a few people ask me how I made the album and if there were any instructions online for it. Well I am happy to say they are online and I thought I would let everyone know where I found them.

This website has great instructions. With the help from a scrappy friend (Thanks Carol!) I changed the size to 4x12, 4x10 and 4x8. You can use any mix of cardstock, patterned paper or just simply one or the other. I also went onto youtube and did a search for star album instructions. I found a series of them that walks you through all of the steps. If you scroll down to related videos you will see the rest of the steps.

So if you decide to make a star album don't forget to let me know and show me pictures. I would love to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment