Monday, December 6, 2010

When was my last post?


I am almost embarrased about when I last posted. I haven't really done a lot of scrapbooking lately and now that the holidays are upon us I am scrambling to get gifts done that I wanted to make. I promise as soon as I get them done I will post pictures. Over the next couple of days I should have lots of time to get things done since we are getting quite a bit of snow. So far we have had at least 40 cm and there is lots more to come. So for now I thought I would post a few photos that I have taken with my new camera. I am loving it!!

Sydney at her Nana's Birthday celebration on November 28th.
The firebush in our front yard. I loved the bright red berries on it with snow on the branches


This past Friday we had our first bit of snow. In the afternoon Logan and I ventured outside to shovel the driveway and have some fun. I love his eyelashes in this photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment