Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Winter has arrived


and with a vengence! Starting on Sunday Dec 5th we got lots of snow and then it continued straight through until Tuesday Dec 7th. Currently we are getting a break from it but they say we are going to see more of it before the week is done. Right now we have over 3 feet of snow and the kids are having a blast! They are on their 3rd snow day today and surprisingly I have kept them busy with things and they aren't too bored. I have gotten some great winter photos and can't wait to scrap them. Hopefully I can get my christmas gifts done soon so I can go back to doing some layouts.

Logan and Daddy shoveling the snow
Our house all covered in snow

Sydney rolling down one of the hills in our front yard

My two cuties!


No comments:

Post a Comment