Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer is keeping us busy!

I can't believe we are almost at the end of July. The kids and I have been keeping ourselves very busy (more so for my sanity). Lots of fun happening here and next week we are taking them camping for 2 nights. We have never gone camping with them before and they are super excited. We leave in a week and I am already planning what we will eat and making lists of what we need to bring with us (always the planner I am!)

In my scrappy life I seem to have hit a wall and there is no mojo here. I always seem to go through these ruts. One thing that always helps me is to head on over to the APOS! forum to check out the weekly challenges that are going on.

The inspiration challenge this week is from Kelsey. She challenged us to do a layout about someone/something we are thankful for. She also wanted to see some journaling and use something we have had in our stash for a while. Go here to check out her layout and don't forget to come back here later on this week and I will post what I came up with for the challenge.

Diana came up with a fantastic Christmas in July card challenge. Her neverending card is amazing! I have never heard of this kind of card but I know I will be trying it out soon. Don't forget to go check out her card here.

And one last thing. Meg is putting together an All about Me album over the next several months. It will focus on what you are instead of what you like. This is also on my scrappy to do list (boy is my list getting long ). Meg's first couple of pages are fantastic!! Here is a link

Well I think that is all for now.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment