Wednesday, July 15, 2009

APOS Challenges


I was finally able to sit down and do a few of the challenges from the design team over at APOS. There are still several I want to get done and hope to do some of them this coming weekend. I am absolutely amazed by the talent over there and each week I can't wait for Thursday to come to find out what the challenges are.
The first challenge I did was Candace's . Very different for me. I don't have a lot of stamps and rarely use them. I loved this challenge and can't wait to go buy more stamps. Check out the other layouts and cards that the ladies did. They are fantastic!

The second challenge I completed was Cheryl's. This one was very different for me. I rarely do stitching and never on a card. I loved how this turned out!

Well that is all for now. Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment