Monday, July 27, 2009

July Design Team Reveal - APOS

Well it's time for the July reveal! This month I was able to play with the beautiful Wisteria line from Basic Grey. I was also given the Crafters workshop peony template, stickles, riff raff (which I now love!) and some bling! At first I was stuck on what I was going to do with the paper but once the ideas started coming they kept on flowing.

Don't forget to hop on over to the other DT members blogs to see what they did for this months reveal. Valerie, Cheryl and Candace also had the Wisteria line to work with. Jerusha, Cori-lyn, and Vicki were given the Early bird line by Cosmo Cricket.


So without further ado here are my layouts, 1 project and cards.
First the 3 cards I made with the scraps I had left over. I used my cuttlebug to add some texture.


Here is a mini lunch tin that I had laying around. I have decided to use it as my mojo tin. I am going to fill it with pieces of paper that have ideas written on them to get my creative juices flowing when I am running low on them.
For this layout I used my cricut to cut the flowers, added the Basic Grey bling that came in my kit and used my cricut to cut the title.
For this layout I used the crafters workshop template and chalk to add to my cardstock background. The flourish is made with stickles.
For this layout I cut out the flower from one of the papers and stickled the edge. I adheared it with pop dots. I also used Riff raff for the title and added glossy accents to it.
For my last layout I used the gorgeous dragonfly paper. I cut out 2 of the dragon flies and then attached the second with pop dots and bent the wings a bit to make it 3D

















No comments:

Post a Comment