Saturday, April 3, 2010

Beautiful weather and some Easter goodies

The past 2 days have been beautiful here. On Good Friday my parents and I took the kids to Springbank park to walk around and have some fun at their playground. This was our first outing to the park so I brought along my camera. Here are a few pics from our morning out.
Watching the ducksSitting on a cool looking tree

Sydney is trying to get Logan to smile. He was pretty grumpy at this point.

Today I made some easter goodies. The cupcake baskets are for the kids tomorrow at our Easter brunch. I found the idea for this on this website. I thought they were just too cute and boy were they easy to do.

Then I decided to make some sugar cookies. Sydney helped me decorate them with coloured sugar. They are in the shape of an egg and a butterfly. I haven't sampled one yet but Travis tells me they are very yummy. Wishing everyone a very Hoppy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment