Thursday, April 1, 2010

March DT Reveal

For the month of March I was given the pink Lush line by MME. Here is a link to one of the papers that I was given. A PILE OF SCRAP We were asked to create a mini album but not purchase an album like a chipboard one. So I decided since I have always wanted to do a paperbag album I would do a smaller version from the standard lunch bag size. I purchased the mini paperbags at Michaels and put my mini album together with 4 of the bags.

Along with the patterned paper I was given prima flowers, MME ribbon to match and the flocked chipboard letters my MME. I had so much fun working with this paper and I can't wait to use the brown lush paper I purchased to make a mini album for my mother in law.
Now for pictures of the album. NB stands for New Brunswick. This album is all about our first family vacation in August 2004 with our 6 month old daughter. I also made tags to fit inside the pockets of the paper bags. They have additional photos on them and a bit of journaling. For more pictures check out the design team gallery over at APOS.
Don't forget to check out the rest of the design teams albums. Candace, Cheryl, Valerie and Cori-lyn.






5 comments:

  1. I love your little album, what a great way to remember your trip. So sweet, I especially love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you album. The brown is so nice. I actually bought the brown as well and I am excited to be working on my album now. Thanks for sharing. Marie(ScrapHappyMarie)

    ReplyDelete