Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I think I have lost my scrappy mojo :(

but there was a good reason, if there really ever is a good reason to lose your scrappy mojo. For the past month we have been working on our brand new kitchen! We had a company come in and install the cabinets but we had to remove the old ones, put up new drywall, take out part of a wall and paint. I am in love with my new kitchen! It looks so bright and cheerful now. I enjoy cooking every day and even christened it last week by baking brownies from scratch. (I usually buy the box kind). They were short a bit of the crown molding for the top so that is on backorder but the rest of it is all done!

So I am sorry there are no new layouts to show off but I do have some beautiful new kitchen photos :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That looks great! I love the wall of pantry cupboards- every family needs those!
    My kitchen is similar in colouration - white cabinets, black handles and black countertop.
    Love it!!
    Now you can scrap before and after pics!!

    ReplyDelete