Wednesday, May 5, 2010

B is for Buttons and Brads and C is for Cardstock

So here are Day 3 and 4 from LOAD. Day 3 was B is for Buttons or Brads. Pretty self explanitory we needed to use buttons or brads on our layout. But how we used them would help in the puzzle of how to define our style. I used brads to attach my flowers and to also attach my journaling strips. I tend to add them as an afterthought and don't really make them the forefront of my page.
For my flowers I cut them out using my George cricut cart, glimmer misted them and then curled them. I found a post on how to do this.
Day 4 was C is for Cardstock. Our challenge was to use only cardstock. We were able to use letter stickers and one other thing to embellish if we wanted to but no patterned paper. I decided to only have cardstock and add some doodling on the page with a white gell pen. I really like how the paper makes you take focus on the pictures. The pictures were taken on my son's 2nd birthday party. It has always been about the trucks for him and I don't see him outgrowing that anytime soon.




1 comment: