Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 8 and 9


Day 8 - F is for Five. Our challenge was to have the number 5, or 5 things, or 5 embellishments on our layout. I used cardstock, stars, pictures, letters and doodling. I scraplifted this from Kelli Crowe. I am just loving her stuff! This was such a fun layout to do.
Day 9 - G is for grouping. Our challenge today was to think about how we group our embellishments. Do we cluster them, line them up or something else. I figured out that I tend to line things up more then cluster. Every time I try and cluster things on my page it just doesn't look right so I have decided I am just not a cluster type of gal. The paper used for this one was the Teachers Pet line from Imaginesce and the border punch is from Martha Stewart (double loops). Just purchased it today as part of my Mothers day gift. I used crackle paint and glimmer mist on my frame.

1 comment:

  1. Two more done! Excellent! I love Logan's face in the first one. The stars look great - adding to the border.

    I am with you on the line vs cluster debate. Clustering is so hard. It is often hard to get a really good balance of "stuff" in each grouping.

    ReplyDelete