Sunday, May 23, 2010

LOAD layouts - lots of them!

It has been a while since I last posted about LOAD. I am still going strong but missed a few days when I went away for the weekend on a shopping/anniversary getaway.

Day 14 - K is for Kalidescope. We were prompted to do a monochromatic layout or one with a lot of colour. I picked bright to go with the celebration of my sons 3rd birthday.


Day 17 - N is for Never. We were to do a layout using things we never use. I did an 8.5 x 11 layout since I never do them and left off a title. I am going to frame this and hang it in my sons room.
Day 18 - O is for Order - We had to think about what order we do our layouts in and then create a layout. I always pick my photos, then a sketch, then my paper and finally my embellishments.
Day 19 - P is for Patterns. We had to decide what type of patterned paper we use most and then do a layout using that type of paper. I tend to use polka dots and strips more often then larger patterned paper.


I missed Day 20 just because I wasn't feeling very creative that day. I hope to go back and do it.
Day 21 - Q is for quick. Create a layout in 30 minutes. Here is what I came up with and it took me 15 minutes. This is my Dad 2 christmases ago.


Day 22 - R is for Recycle. It's not what you think. We were prompted to look for where we repeat ourselves or find something about a page that we would like to repeat. I didn't really follow the prompt except for creating a clean layout (Cheryl pointed this out to me after I posted on LOAD). So I guess that is something I always do...create a clean layout.


So I am all caught up now with posts. Stay tuned in the next couple of days for some more layouts. I finished day 23 but I am waiting for it to dry before I take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment