Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10 Things Tuesday

It's been a while since I did this and a great friend started up again on her blog so I decided I would play along. This week it is my top 10 favourite movies. These are in no particular order.

1. Pretty Woman - I loved that it was a modern twist on every girls fairy tale. Also I love Julia Roberts as an actress.

2. The Harry Potter movies - I clumped these together as I love them all! All the detail that goes into them, the imagination. I think they are just brilliant!

3. Transformers - I think I have seen this movie about 30 times and I will never get bored with it. I was not a big Transformers fan as as child but from the first time I watched this movie at the theatre I was hooked!

4. Finding Nemo - Who wouldn't love a Disney movie. Dory is the best!

5. The Wizard of Oz - What can I say it is a classic! I can't wait to show this movie to my daughter.

6. A Bugs Life - What a wonderful story of standing up to bullies. Heimlich (the catapillar) is my favourite character. Love him!

7. The Hangover - What can I say other than I need a good laugh every once and a while and this movie does exactly that. I can't wait for the 2nd one to come out

8. What Woman Want - Brilliant movie! If only all men could read our minds. LOL

9. The Lion King - The music is fantastic and I love the story. So by now can you tell I am a Disney fan. LOL

10. Monsters, Inc. - What can I say the child in me loves to watch the animated movies. And in doing research for this post I found out there will be a Monsters, Inc 2....can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Great list Jen - and I think you may watch as many kids movies as me!!

    ReplyDelete