1. Pretty Woman - I loved that it was a modern twist on every girls fairy tale. Also I love Julia Roberts as an actress.
2. The Harry Potter movies - I clumped these together as I love them all! All the detail that goes into them, the imagination. I think they are just brilliant!
3. Transformers - I think I have seen this movie about 30 times and I will never get bored with it. I was not a big Transformers fan as as child but from the first time I watched this movie at the theatre I was hooked!
4. Finding Nemo - Who wouldn't love a Disney movie. Dory is the best!
5. The Wizard of Oz - What can I say it is a classic! I can't wait to show this movie to my daughter.
6. A Bugs Life - What a wonderful story of standing up to bullies. Heimlich (the catapillar) is my favourite character. Love him!
7. The Hangover - What can I say other than I need a good laugh every once and a while and this movie does exactly that. I can't wait for the 2nd one to come out
8. What Woman Want - Brilliant movie! If only all men could read our minds. LOL
9. The Lion King - The music is fantastic and I love the story. So by now can you tell I am a Disney fan. LOL
10. Monsters, Inc. - What can I say the child in me loves to watch the animated movies. And in doing research for this post I found out there will be a Monsters, Inc 2....can't wait!