Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My first all day crop!


Back in April I attended my first all day crop. I spent a couple of days getting stuff ready and as I wasn't sure what I should take and what I would leave at home. I had a blast and I hope I can make some more time to do more crops. The one I attended was a fundraiser for my children's school. I managed to get 3 layouts done in the 8 hours I was there. I of course did some talking and some shopping as well.

My first layout was a scraplift from the April 2011 Scrapbooks Etc magazine. I also found the instructions to do the large flower on the layout. It took me a bit of fiddling with the paper but I finally got it where I was happy with the outcome. I took a closeup picture of the flower.
This layout was inspired by a sketch from the Got Sketch blog by Valerie Salmon. As soon as I saw the sketch I knew what photos I wanted to use. I was able to use my scraps and kraft cardstock and embellished the scallop border with some of my I rock bling.
Lastly I used a sketch from the Scrapbooks Etc magazine for this layout. These pictures were taken last fall of the 2 men in my life playing with my son's new remote control cars. I used paper Echo Parks Little Boy line. It was just so perfect for the pictures.

Until next time Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment