Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Where does the time go?

Back in February my daughter turned 7. When thinking about what we would do for her party I came across a local company that sends out princesses, spiderman, and Demi Lovato look alikes. As soon as I told her she could have a Camp Rock party there was no going back. I ordered a Rock Princess cricut cartridge to make the invitations, party favour bags and banner and as soon as it arrived Sydney and I started working on everything. She was so excited to help me and I absolutely loved how everything turned out.

So I am finally getting around to posting pictures of everything that we did.

The invitation. I used my cuttlebug embossing folders and used one of the cuts from the Rock Princess cartridge.

The party favour bags. I used the Font from the Rock princess cartridge. It is too adorable with the hearts in it.

Lastly the banner. Again the font is from the Rock Princess Cartridge and I have shown a close-up so you can see that I embossed the letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment