Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Inspiration challenge


There was another challenge over at APOS! to inspire us all to create. This time Michelle gave us the inspiration. She picked a George Strait song I Saw God today. I was inspired by this line in the song "stood there for a minute takin' the sky Lost in that sunset". I have had a picture of a sunset from our family vacation to New Brunswick since last August. I have wanted to do a layout with it and this was the inspiration I needed.

I used paper by Basic Grey and liquid pearls for my circle accent. The brads came from the same line of Basic Grey Hello Luscious. I scraplifted my layout from PrincessPea, one of the ladies from APOS! forum.



1 comment:

  1. I love that song by George. Your layout highlights that photo so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete